Name of company: Causeway Coast Rentals Ltd – Company Number: NI627487
Terms & Conditions
We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or the property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever, this includes injury by any furniture or fixing inside or outside the property. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
Please note that all owners are requested to put Carbon Monoxide alarms in their holiday homes, however we do advise holiday makers to bring there own. If a property has Gas or a boiler within the holiday home and there is not a Carbon Monoxide alarm please call the office and we will arrange for this to be done asap.
If the booking is made within six weeks of the letting the whole of the rental payment is to be forwarded with your booking form.
If the booking is made prior to six weeks of the letting a rental deposit of 25% of the rental sum plus £14.99 booking fee is to be forwarded with your booking form. The remaining balance of the rental sum is then due six weeks prior to the letting.
If a cancellation is requested more than six weeks in advance of the letting the balance of any monies paid, less the rental deposit, will be returned to the tenant. If the cancellation is requested within the six weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain the 25% rental deposit and also reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental (should it not be possible to re-let the property for this period).
The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number agreed on the booking form. Hirers must be over 25 years old; proof of ID may be required.
The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
The rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and electricity. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels (not to be used as beach towels!).
(Only exception to this is Ulster Cottages that charge for electric and heating) 23/08/2013 added
Holiday lettings are by the week (unless by prior arrangement) from 4pm on the date of arrival to 10am on the date of departure. The time lapse is to enable the property to be inspected in between lets to ensure everything is in good order. Long lets can be arranged in advance.
The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the property at any time.
When occupying the property we ask all guests to be mindful of neighbouring properties and keep noise to an acceptable level. If we receive any complaints from neighbours your breakage deposit will be used as compensation for any disruption caused.
Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them – any items left behind there will be a callout and postage charge of £25 for us to retrieve them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please also be aware that the property you are letting is a holiday home that is used by other families and will have some property belonging to them, also people will sometimes leave things behind and due to the short turn around period we have, we are unable to check every part of the house. Therefore please be sure to check for any items that might have been left behind that could cause harm to any young children or adults.
We would particularly caution any guest who is on any form of prescriptive medication to ensure that they do not leave behind their medication when they are departing. Any medication left behind by a guest may not always be picked up by the cleaning company who will be servicing the property upon your departure.
PLEASE NOTE: All bookings are subject to the conditions attached and must be accompanied by the appropriate deposit unless the booking is made within six weeks of the commencement of the let when the total rental should be enclosed.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the properties we rent are fitted with fire safety doors, that shut automatically. It is really important that anyone with young children are supervised when using these doors.
PLEASE NOTE: If for example an appliance/ heating breaks (e.g. washing machine, tumble dryer, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, showers and hot tubs etc.) during the holiday let, Causeway Coast Rentals/property owners will make every effort in ensuring the problem is fixed. If a part needs to be ordered Causeway Coast Rentals/ property owner takes no responsibility for any delay in fixing the problem due to circumstances out of our control.
PLEASE NOTE: By accepting our terms and conditions you will automatically be added to our mailing list. If you wish to be removed please unsubscribe when you receive your first email.
Excessive Rubbish – Please be aware if you leave the bins overflowing, we will charge a collection fee of £50.00. There are local domestic refuse sites in Coleraine, Portstewart and Portrush. Each property is allocated half a black bin and half a blue bin per week due to Council stipulations.
Cleaning – Please leave the property reasonably clean and tidy, if there is extra cleaning required we will also have to charge a fee of £15 per hour extra required.
Late Check Out – Check is 10am unless agreed otherwise, if you do not leave the property on time we will have to charge a late check fee of £50.00
Loss of keys – If keys are lost during your stay there will be a fee of £50.00 taken from your breakage deposit.
- Breakage deposit – all tenants are required to pay a breakage deposit of £150 which will be refunded after their stay. Family groups with over 4 in total – breakage deposit is £250, family group with over 8 is £350. For any group with three or more unrelated adults the breakage deposit will be £500. These deposits can be taken by cash on arrival or by credit card pre authorisation over the phone. Properties managed by CCR directly will be always taken by pre authorisation.
- Refund / Cancellation Policy – Deposit are non refundable, final payments are due 6 weeks before arrival and are also non refundable at this late stage.
- All statements on the website are, to the best of our knowledge, accurate.
- Pets – we require an additional £25 paid per pet in all our pet friendly properties.
- All bookings must have an adult over the age of 25 and groups all have to be over age 25.
- Please note that we only act as a booking agent for any of the properties. All the properties are owned by individual landlords.
- All bookings are subject to owner approval, the owner has the rights to cancel any booking at any stage.
- Booking fee – this is to cover administration costs for taking bookings (this is part of the rent)
- Please note the out of hours number is only available between the hours of 7am – 10pm, it is vital that you arrive at any of our properties between these hours.
British Open 2019 Terms and Conditions
- All guests are required to fill in a booking form prior to a booking being confirmed and reserved. Once received, payment shall be taken in the following amounts –
- If the booking is made prior to six weeks of the letting a rental deposit of 25% of the rental sum plus £14.99 booking fee is to be forwarded with your booking form. An additional 25% of the rental sum will be required 6 months prior to arrival. The remaining balance of the rental sum is then due six weeks prior to the letting.
- If the booking is made less than 6 months prior to the booking 50% deposit will be required at the time of booking and the remaining balance of the rental sum is then due six weeks prior to the letting.
- If the booking is made within six weeks prior to the letting the whole of the rental payment is to be forwarded with your booking form.
- Non-payment of the sum payable by the due date (either deposit or full/final payment) may be treated as a cancellation of your booking and we will be entitled to re-let the property without notice to the guest.
- All bookings must have an adult over the age of 25 and groups all have to be over age 25 years. (Breakage deposits vary depending on the number of guests staying per booking).
- Booking fee – this is to cover administration costs for taking bookings (this is part of the rent).
All other Terms and Conditions as written apply to all British Open Bookings.