Name of company: Causeway Coast Rentals Ltd – Company Number: NI627487
Terms & Conditions
We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or the property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever, this includes injury by any furniture or fixing inside or outside the property. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
Please note that all owners are requested to put Carbon Monoxide alarms in their holiday homes, however we do advise holiday makers to bring there own. If a property has Gas or a boiler within the holiday home and there is not a Carbon Monoxide alarm please call the office and we will arrange for this to be done asap.
If the booking is made within six weeks of the letting the whole of the rental payment is to be forwarded with your booking form.
If the booking is made prior to six weeks of the letting a rental deposit of 25% of the rental sum plus £14.99 booking fee is to be forwarded with your booking form. The remaining balance of the rental sum is then due six weeks prior to the letting.
If a cancellation is requested more than six weeks in advance of the letting the balance of any monies paid, less the rental deposit, will be returned to the tenant. If the cancellation is requested within the six weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain the 25% rental deposit and also reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental (should it not be possible to re-let the property for this period).
If you choose to cancel or change your booking there will be a £50 administration fee.
The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number agreed on the booking form. Hirers must be over 25 years old; proof of ID may be required.
The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
The rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and electricity. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels (not to be used as beach towels!)
We do ask all information to be checked by the owner on our website however if there is something mentioned which is not in the property we cannot be held responsible. If there something you require please ensure you have checked this before your stay.
Holiday lettings are by the week (unless by prior arrangement) from 4pm on the date of arrival to 10am on the date of departure. The time lapse is to enable the property to be inspected in between lets to ensure everything is in good order. Long lets can be arranged in advance.
The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the property at any time.
When occupying the property we ask all guests to be mindful of neighbouring properties and keep noise to an acceptable level. If we receive any complaints from neighbours your breakage deposit will be used as compensation for any disruption caused. The owner has the right to ask you to vacate the property immediately with no refund required.
Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them – any items left behind there will be a call out and postage charge of £25 for us to retrieve them(Postage charges may vary). On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please also be aware that the property you are letting is a holiday home that is used by other families and will have some property belonging to them, also people will sometimes leave things behind and due to the short turn around period we have, we are unable to check every part of the house. Therefore please be sure to check for any items that might have been left behind that could cause harm to any young children or adults.
We would particularly caution any guest who is on any form of prescriptive medication to ensure that they do not leave behind their medication when they are departing. Any medication left behind by a guest may not always be picked up by the cleaning company who will be servicing the property upon your departure.
Non slip bath mats are available on request, please contact our office to arrange this.
PLEASE NOTE: All bookings are subject to the conditions attached and must be accompanied by the appropriate deposit unless the booking is made within six weeks of the commencement of the let when the total rental should be enclosed.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the properties we rent are fitted with fire safety doors, that shut automatically. It is really important that anyone with young children are supervised when using these doors.
PLEASE NOTE: If for example an appliance/ heating breaks (e.g. washing machine, tumble dryer, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, showers and hot tubs etc.) during the holiday let, Causeway Coast Rentals/property owners will make every effort in ensuring the problem is fixed. If a part needs to be ordered Causeway Coast Rentals/ property owner takes no responsibility for any delay in fixing the problem due to circumstances out of our control.
PLEASE NOTE: By accepting our terms and conditions you will automatically be added to our mailing list. If you wish to be removed please unsubscribe when you receive your first email.
PLEASE NOTE: If we receive a call regarding a maintenance issue, due to guest error or misuse there will be a minimum call out charge of £30. If work needs to be carried out and any repairs made due to error or misuse these costs will be charged to the guest.
PLEASE NOTE: If the property has any bikes, or equipment this is used at your own risk. The owner will not be responsible for any injury caused.
Excessive Rubbish – Please be aware if you leave the bins overflowing, we will charge a collection fee of £50.00. There are local domestic refuse sites in Coleraine, Portstewart and Portrush. Each property is allocated half a black bin and half a blue bin per week due to Council stipulations.
Cleaning – Please leave the property reasonably clean and tidy, if there is extra cleaning required we will also have to charge a fee of £15 per hour extra required.
Late Check Out – Check out is 10am unless agreed otherwise, if you do not leave the property on time we will have to charge a late check fee of £50.00
Loss of keys – If keys are lost during your stay there will be a fee of £50.00 taken from your breakage deposit.
- Breakage deposit – all tenants are required to pay a breakage deposit, this is a hold on a credit or debit card, although this is not taken from your account the funds will be need to be available for this to be processed. Once you have vacated the property please allow for a least 48 hours for the property to be checked before contacting us. Please note, that the time it takes for the hold to be released will differ from bank to bank, this is out of our control.
- Refund / Cancellation Policy – Deposit are non refundable, final payments are due 6 weeks before arrival and are also non refundable at this late stage.
- All statements on the website are, to the best of our knowledge, accurate.
- We do not charge any additional cost to bring a pet to any of our properties, however if there is excessive mess and additional cleaning required this will be taken from your breakage deposit.
- All bookings must have an adult over the age of 25 and groups all have to be over age 25.
- Please note that we only act as a booking agent for any of the properties. All the properties are owned by individual landlords.
- All bookings are subject to owner approval, the owner has the rights to cancel any booking at any stage.
- Booking fee – this is to cover administration costs for taking bookings (this is part of the rent)
- Please note the out of hours number is only available between the hours of 7am – 10pm, it is vital that you arrive at any of our properties between these hours.
BREAKAGE DEPOSIT BREAKDOWN
- Family of up to 4 – £150
- Family of up to 7 – £250
- Family of 8+ – £350
- 3 or more unrelated guests £500
- Company bookings will be charged minimum £500
Welcome to Causeway Coast Rentals. We would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to read through the following House Rules.
- Absolutely no smoking allowed inside the property.
- Please strip all bed linen from beds prior to leaving the property and place them and towels into pillowcases.
- When placing the key back into the key safe please wipe this with disinfectant
- Wash all cutlery and crockery in dishwasher prior to vacating the property
- Open windows when leaving the property to allow for airing
- If essential maintenance is required during your stay, we would ask guests to vacate the property where possible or ensure the team are given the adequate space to ensure social distancing regulations are followed.
- Rubbish – All guest rubbish must be removed and taken to the local refuse centre for disposal. Any rubbish left will be charged to your breakage deposit. This is due to new guidelines. If in an apartment you may use the communal bins as normal. Please note that you need to book a slot at the local refuse sites – https://hrc-bookings.ccgbcapps.com/
- Arrival time is after 4pm, please be aware that this may run over due to new procedures in place.
- Check out is strictly 10am.
- All food items must be disposed of/removed from the property prior to leaving.
- When leaving the property unoccupied, please ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Do not at any time sit on the furniture with wet bathing suits, dirty clothing or with food or drinks.
- Please remove sandy shoes before entering the property.
- Should you break anything please inform us immediately.
- Put blue or black bin out on day listed.
- For extra rubbish, please use refuse sites which can be found on Causeway Street in Portrush or Roselick Road Portstewart.
- Occupancy is limited to the number of persons agreed as per your reservation.
- Please keep the noise levels low and respect your neighbors.
- Do not move furniture around in the property and do not take outside.
- Upon departure please ensure that the property is generally tidy and all dishes are cleaned and put away. For any addition cleaning need this will be charged to the tenant at £15 per hour, this is not including the normal clean that we provide after each booking.
- Unless the owner has agreed, there are no pets allowed inside the property.
- Please check and comply with the terms and conditions of your reservation.
- Arrival time is after 4pm, please be aware that this may run over due to new procedures in place.
- Departure is before 10am unless otherwise agreed. If not check out when cleaners arrive, a fee of £50.00 will apply.
- All keys must be returned to where they were collected, if a key is lost or misplaced there will be a charge of £50.00.